If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

La Pucelle Tactics Let Loose on Public

DeshDesh MemberFull Members
edited May 2004 in Latest Updates
La Pucelle tactics was released today.

That's really the story, but there's a shiny page devoted to it here!

Comments

• MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    And I'm yet to find a copy.

Smashes nuts on a wall
  • Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    My sympathies, you're not the only one.

A local Gamestop store called it a "low-profile" release, so they weren't in any rush to get copies in. ?Not surprising, considering how hard Disgaea was after its first few weeks of production.

*shrug* Tomorrow's a realistic possiblity though. ?Might as well finish as much of Xenogears now as possible, because Disc 2 is boring me to death tounge.gif
  • RivermanRiverman Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Amish_Chief @ May 04 2004,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"A local Gamestop store called it a "low-profile" release,[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Thats so typical, I hate game stores.
  • chaoticprimechaoticprime Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Pre-ordered and purchased. The merits of readiness.
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    i got mine.its great so far.just as i thought, to say this game is like disgaea is like saying the sky is blue.i get almost the same feeling from playing it as i did disgaea...
  • SeraphimHunterSeraphimHunter Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Think that's bad? ?A guy in our local Electronics Boutique looked at me like I was a moron when I asked if it came in. ?He had no clue what it was. ?So I say "the same company who made Disgaea." ?You already know what he said next.

IMO if you don't know jack about video games, don't work in the damn store ?mad.gif

• sheep_boysheep_boy New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I hate this time of year. I had to decide between La Pucelle for me or Mother's Day present for Mom. Drats! Why do I choose to be a "good" son? Oh well, I'll play Disgaea again while I wait impatiently.

I agree with you about the dummy behind the counter, SeraphimHunter. But there is one thing almost as annoying as the video game store guy that doesn't have a clue (if not more annoying). That would be the video game store employee that believes that he/she is the epitome of video game knowledge. ?tounge.gif
    edited May 2004
    Interesting little calamity here. Basically, if you ordered the game from Gamestop.com, you got it yesterday. If you wish to get it at a Gamestop store, you must try tomorrow, as it was pushed back. I had to call several stores to get that much info, as it is generally to my experience that gamestore employees are rude, uninformitive, jerk-asses.

I used to own a game store here in KC, and it was always my foremost duty to ensure quality customer service in order to make customers feel appreciated. Bolstered by my unholy knowledge of video games, my store was actually successful until Gamestop moved in next door and put me out of business.
  • Options
    edited May 2004
    I'm so sad, had it paid off in GameStop, but it got pushed back...
  • sheep_boysheep_boy New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    It stinks to see competent and independent game shop go under, chaoticprime. I wish I would have known about your place. I would have been a happy and loyal patron. KC suffers from a lack of good mom and pop game stores.
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I hope I can find it next month, when I have money for it. This month, I have no budget for games because I'm directing my funds elsewhere.

I have a feeling I may have to order online to get it at all sad.gif
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
    edited May 2004
    Yeah, myself and some friends are trying to open up another game store here in KC called Otakus. You will be able to get the lastest imports and domestic games, as well as import and domestic anime and general collectibles.

We are having trouble getting a place to put the store, however. We were gonna do it at Bannister Mall should the Bass Pro thing have gone over, but as it did not, there aint no way in hell we'd plug into that ghetto mess.

Once we get the store opened, though, all you KC Anime and RPG fans come on down, cause we're gonna kick major ass.