If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

E3: Prequel Announced for Final Fantasy VII

2»

Comments

• DraygoneDraygone Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone here liked the idea of FF7-pre on a cell. Let me check...

Nope, everyone hates it. I do too. I don't have a cell phone. And I'm not about to buy one just to play games on.</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Anyone remember the long silence of Enix from Dragon Quest IV for the NES to the too-late-IMO Dragon Quest VII for PSOne?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>Like Rico said, DW5&6 weren't released here because Enix went bankrupt. I think they actually tried with one of them, but failed. DW7 wasn't released late because of that, though. It was released late because they took forever in Japan, too. We only waited between 1-2 years for its release here. And that little wait was a result of the 10,000 or so pages of text that had to be translated. (Or was it 40,000?)
  • sheep_boysheep_boy New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I'm kind of hoping that this will help push cell phone gaming in the US. (FF7 encouraged me to buy a Playstation.) I have always been envious of the cell phone gaming options we've been missing here. Maybe the potential of a huge new market will also push providers to increase coverage and lower rates to get people hooked. Of course, I'm sure it won't work out that way. But I can daydream about it.

Anyway, I can't really say if I'm looking forward to the game or not. It intrigues me, but I haven't heard or seen enough of it to form any real opinion yet.
  • XadionXadion Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Although I did buy my PS1 and PS2 for the RPG selections it held, I doubt I will buy an n-guage or equivilant- for one many americans that have a cell phone are most likely in a 2-3year contract- and with Sprint phones not working with nextell, etc etc if they are even careing about the ff7-pre doing well in america it would be wise for them to port it to gba etc.

I have to agree that ff7 brought a entirely differing fan base into RPG's- I also must concure with the person who said ff8 was lacking- only I say ff8 sucked- its the one ff I have yet to play thrue- 9 and 10 are great. Tactics ruled =)

LunarSSSC pwned..lunar eternal blue- ..I just kinda "Figured out" what would happen before I got 45% done...and then I read some...and I was right...kinda lame

But thats off topic.

A entire network and market as in cellphones in japan is not going to grow in the states overnight, so as far as this game is careing- for its sucsess in the states I have to say, moble phone platform is a waste. AND if the game does contain a good plot and meaningfull information and it is on the phone, I am sure there are going to be many upset fans, myself included.

good lord can I ramble on about nothingnesses.!!..
    Bewbs...heh...heh
  • sniffysniffy Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Didn't Yoichi Wada mention that Square's two biggest business ventures were the online arena, and the mobile market? If so, then it makes sense that they would use a game series that would pretty much guarantee success in those fields, especially when the products are really not that great to begin with. Much the same way they remade Everquest, and slapped the Final Fantasy name on it(FFXI), made a mediocre Disney game and slapped FF characters in it(KH) they are going to milk the license dry in the mobile market.

I agree though, that the Turks are way too cool for a cell phone game.
  • Demon_of_ElruDemon_of_Elru Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Yet once again! More proof of Squares downfall in the minds of gamers.

Square is no longer a great RPG maker. Since FF8 Square really started disappointing me.

FF8 - The start of the downfall in terms of lack of story and ideas.

FF9 - The series moves into total lack of originality

FF10 - Was an average game, full of annoyances. Could NEVER reply it, no lasting value.

FFX-2 - Do I even need to go into this?? Veteran gamers will totally understand what I mean. A straight -80 points with this piece of trash.

FF11 - PURE money raking machine. I've played a lot of online games, but the time it takes you to get anywhere in this game is beyond belief. However, it is not that bad. Especially since its there first online try. (in this case, ignorance was bliss for Square)

FFVII Advent of Children - After years and years and years and years of people all over the world wanting Square to re-make or create a sequel OR even prequel for that matter of FF7. Square disappoints us, by refusing to create the game everyone demands, they can earn MORE money from the FF7 name by going "around" making the game, and squeezing every-last-bit of money they can, before doing what the "fans" want = They decide to make a movie. Something they already failed in, but they know they can make money from this no matter what because it has the FF7 logo on it.... UTTER SHITE!

FFVII cell-phone money maker - .....I'm sure all of you agree with this being another way of squeezing pennies out of the name.

Overall. Since FF8, Square has created nothing but average games, covered with money and massive production that tricks people into believing they are great games, while they are not. They are just over produced average games with the name "Final Fantasy" stuck on them. The series is pulled along by the past glories of the series.

Square-Enix might be doing great as a money making business company, and yes I know that is what they are. A BUSINESS. But go back to the early days of Square and look at the company then. It wasn't so much the "making money" what counted. It was the making GREAT RPG games that got them a huge reputation. The company continued to create amazing games, and then (IMO) the peak of their success "Final Fantasy VII" which was in all honesty. A truly amazing game.

Now the company has it the other way around. It?s to become a super multi-billion-business company, and THEN make a game.

The names "Square" and "Final Fantasy" are slowly loosing their charm and mystique they originally had. You cant help but see them putting money first before making games. And most of all, pleasing the fans. The fans that got them the reputation and money they now have.

As a fan since the early days, Square has done nothing but disappoint me recently (I think the merger with Enix plays apart with that aswell). Now I don?t get excited anymore with new releases. An automatic wall goes up in my mind, to save me getting overly disappointed by any releases.

Now, for me personally, its come to the last straw. If Final Fantasy XII turns out to be a really good game, then I will review my opinion of Square-Enix. However if it turns out to be another overly produced average game, then I will stop buying games from that company.

A lot of people will disagree with me on some of the points I?ve made, but I think the majority of veteran Square fans from the early days will totally agree.

Square-Enix = A very successful business company. However they have lost their charm and reputation, nothing but average............ There is just no heart anymore.

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Draygone @ May 12 2004,07:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"And that little wait was a result of the 10,000 or so pages of text that had to be translated. (Or was it 40,000?)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I remember about 27,000 or so. And that wasn't the main reason for the wait; the translation only took a few months, and the editing took just a bit over three months. Getting those incompetent, lazy bastards over at Heartbeat to program in a sentence without making five typos was the hard part. I'm glad they went out of business.
  • sniffysniffy Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Demon_of_Elru @ May 12 2004,14:37)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Square is no longer a great RPG maker. Since FF8 Square really started disappointing me.

Overall. Since FF8, Square has created nothing but average games, covered with money and massive production that tricks people into believing they are great games, while they are not. They are just over produced average games with the name "Final Fantasy" stuck on them. The series is pulled along by the past glories of the series.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I agree with most of what you said, but I feel that it was FFVII (not FF8) that started the downward spiral. When Yoshinori Kitase, and Tetsuya Nomura got more prominent roles in the game's development, they started the dangerous trend of making extremely shallow FF games. They basically turned the game into Manga/Anime drivel by slowly phasing out all the classic FF elements (story, themes, settings, characters,) and replacing them with "KEWL" Anime stereotyped characters, and paper thin, "KEWL" Anime plots, and settings. It goes far beyond Medieval Vs. Futuristic. Hironobu Sakaguchi should have stuck around a bit longer in a head role, because Kitase/Naora/Nomura and Nojima have really done a number on the FF series. And what's worse, Nomura and Nojima took that same shallow gaming ethic and made Kingdom Hearts. NOW, the same shallow developing style is being used on the "Musashi" series. Whenever I hear that Nomura or Kitase are involved in anything new, I cringe.

And now apparently with Advent Children, they are turning FFVII into the Matrix. Thank god Matsuno is in charge of FF right now. As a whole I think Square-Enix makes goog games, but they really messed up Final Fantasy beginning with FFVII(in my opinion).

I too have very unpopular opinions.
  • Red XIVRed XIV Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    *shakes head*

I don't care that this is a cellphone game, the problem I have is that Square apparently would rather devote resources to milking FF7 that would be better used on making something new. And, of course, in the process, they've already raped FF7's ending, by removing any ambiguity about what happens after Sephiroth's defeat.
  • Temple_PriestessTemple_Priestess Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Snify and Demon, I love you guys! You are *so* right on.
  • aldarynaldaryn Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Yes, the milking machine of Square annoys me as well. I'm just happy other companies are stepping up and putting out the goods, like Namco and Konami and now Atlus is finally giving gamers the Japanese games they want that would have never previously saw the light of day (Nippon Ichi games, Shin Megami Tensei). Even Nintendo is cranking out some goodies stateside, with Mario & Luigi and Fire Emblem.
    Competition is a good thing... smile.gif
  • rubedorubedo Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Wow, what powerful opinions. ?Where do I stand?

You are right, sure squenix is in it for the money, but isn't what makes the most money considered the best? (in most cases)?People won't buy something if it is bad, and the more people that buy it, the more people think it is good. ?So from a business point of view, the better it sells, the more people like it, and the better game it is in general.

This is the opinion of the majority. ?I do not want to be a part of the majority. ?What squenix has to realize is that it is remodiling its fan base. ?It is losing long time hard core fans, but also gaining new ones. ?Is this the direction the company wants to go?

I think squenix should stay true to their fans. ?They probably won't realize this for a while, mainly because FFXII is probably going to be enterly new and going to sell great, and they are going to think it is a good game (as explained in my first paragraph). ?There is almost no way for squenix to find out it is losing its hard core gamers. ?They either have to do research themselves or we have to tell them ourselves.

Well, your call.
  • LightflareLightflare Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    The only way I'll be playing this is if I borrow my friend's n-gage. But at the moment for all we know this game might suck. Because its a sequal or prequal or whatever to FFVII people will buy this because of that. Like that DBZ game fighting game. It sucked but it sold good because the series has a ton of fanboys. I guess I'll just wait and see how this turns out. But deep down I think this will be a great game. Hopefully they'll put it on a better system. Maybe the PSP or something.
  • MorridorMorridor Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    If they put it on the PSP, i think it would be worse than putting it on cell phones. A cell phone is a lot cheaper than the PSP has been guessed to be, a cell phone has more uses than just playing video games, and the PSP might not sell very well at all. I'm not saying the PSP will fail, but it might, it might not, we have to wait and see. But if they put this game on the PSP, it would make a lot more people angry than if they put it on cell phones. Granted the graphics might be better if they reprogramed it to go on the PSP, but i doubt Square Enix would do that, especially after they just made the game. They would just port it quickly and change the format from Phone to PSP instead of trying to improve the graphics. I think they should port it to GBA if anything because of if they put it on the PSX or PS2 or Gamecube, that would be kind of pointless unless they were trying to improve the game somehow. The GBA is sufficient and probably extremely capable of playing something (if not improving something) that comes off of a phone. They could improve the game a little to upgrade it to the GBA, but if they were to do any upgrading, it wouldn't be excessive enough that it would need a console.

Danny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rubedorubedo Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"If they put it on the PSP, i think it would be worse than putting it on cell phones. ?A cell phone is a lot cheaper than the PSP has been guessed to be, a cell phone has more uses than just playing video games, and the PSP might not sell very well at all.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I highly disagree. There are tons of hard core fans out there dying for another ff7 game, no matter how bad it is as long as it has some plot. ?These hard core fans would much rather play it on a system made for games. ?The gamers who play on their cell phones (at least in NA) prefer action, shooter, or likewise qualities in a game.

Also, the psp has more uses than just playing games. confused.gif

You are right about the fact that the PSP might not do well, but if Squenix puts the game the PSP, some people would buy a PSP for the game, and if the put it on GBA, a lot more (american) people would by the game.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    And yet more fanfiction is rendered obsolete....
  • NickNick Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Okay...when I first read that "Advent Children" was in the works, I thought "Well that's okay, it won't be so bad," but now a PREQUEL? Honestly, isn't that taking it a little too far to be giving FF VII its own trilogy? It was a popular game, granted, and it wasn't a bad game in my eyes, however I don't think it's popular enough to warrant numerous spinoffs.
    i don't have a blog, my name isn't chris, and i'm not from scotland.
  • CyllyaCyllya Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Being an FF7 anti-fan, I'd like to sit back and point/laugh at you all. But I can't. I know how it feels because my favorite series (Tales) recently had a new installment put out on mobile phone. Very painful, since it's not exactly something that's easy to import.

Maybe a story-oriented prequel to such a huge game will make a greater number of people realize that they really do make real games for cellphones, not just card games and Falling Numbers. Hopefully we Americans will have better cellphone gaming in the near future, but I don't think it will happen in time for them to localize this game. But they'd better hurry, or someone's gonna invent a way to emulate cell phone games!

I wonder how the graphics'll look. If it's for the FOMA 900i series, it should have no problem getting at least FF7-quality graphics, but I don't remember anyone mentioning which phones it worked on....
  • MorridorMorridor Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I myself would love to see this game on the PSP since i am probably going to buy it (i'm not sure yet, i have to wait to see how many games that i'll want are going to be on it). I think that depending on the price of the PSP, the Cell Phone FFVII game could do a lot better. There is always the price issue, but there are others, too. A lot of teenagers do not have cell phones at the moment; however, a lot of them want cell phones. For the gamers out there that love FFVII, this will give them yet another excuse to want a cell phone. I know a lot of people are going to want to buy the PSP, but it is an entirely new system which means the cost will be sort of high, or at least a lot higher than a cell phone. And if the gamers are only going to buy the PSP because of this FFVII game, then i think they are better off buying a cell phone which they already wanted in the first place and is a lot cheaper way of getting this game. I know a bunch of people aren't going to get the PSP simply because there won't be enough games on the system that they want, so the cell phone would be a very popular alternative.

Danny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DraicDraic New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Personally, there is no way I will be buying a mobile phone just to play a FF7 prequel. Since I helped buy a PS2 merely for Final Fantasy titles, this might be contradictory.
    (Begin uninformed opinions) I suppose I doubt the quality of a game that appears on a mobile phone. I'm sure that eventually someone will think to merge mobile phones with a machine like the Gameboy and the upcoming PSP. Heck, maybe the PSP will combine the two? I just see a mobile phone as a mobile phone - for communication. Gameboys are for travelling gamers. If you want to create a long-lasting, quality RPG, it is my opinion that it would be on a home system, rather than something you pull out every now and then. If this game changes this idea, I will be quite disgusted.

As for Final Fantasy sequels, FFX-2 was not a fantastic encouragement. It was from start to finish a game intended to be 'fun' and packed with minigames and sidequests. Not a quality RPG at all. I felt it destroyed the effect of the original game, and would rather they had left it alone.

"Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" was a big flop. Although personally, I liked the movie, it was easy to see its lack of appeal - it is too much like a hands-off game, rather than a movie. It would probably have made a very interesting game.

Advent Children, on the other hand, is designed to appeal to those who have played the game. Entirely different audience to The Spirits Within. It is my opinion that it will do better than Spirits. There remains the question as to why it wasn't made into a game...
    Perhaps they felt it wasn't worth spending more time and money on the concept? (I'll be seeing the movie anyway)

Still musing here... if they didn't want to take a good storyline (assuming the movie has one) and turn it into the game, why would they spend more time and money creating a new RPG? I think it's more likely that the prequel will be a FFVII-themed semi-RPG action-oriented game.

Even if it turned out to be a quality RPG, I wouldn't have the patience to sit through lengthy dialogue, etc, on a mobile phone. You expect instant and mindless action on portable gaming machines - something that can be stopped and resumed at any time.

So if it is a quality RPG, it would be better served on a different platform. If it isn't a quality RPG, I don't want to play it.

Either way, I'm not buying a mobile phone to play a game with such huge and doubtful question marks all over it.
  • AletheaAlethea Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I am not that excited about this game. I don't think it's going to do very well in the US, but it's probably going to do very well in Japan, where playing with a cell phone is very popular. In fact, the Prime Minister of Japan recently chastized some of the younger members of the Japanese parliament for reading manga and playing with their cell phones during meetings while others were speaking.

Yeah, sticking this one on the cell phone is not a smart US marketing move. But, like I said, this should do really well in Japan.

Besides, all you unhappy fanboys/fangirls, I watched the promo video for this in SE's booth presentation. You are not missing much. It's a lot of running and shooting, and receiving a few text orders from vague figures (the one I saw had a shadowy outline of Reno's head next to the dialog box). It looks kinda cool and fun, but I don't think there's going to be a lot of story, except for some decent bits and pieces about how Shinra took over Midgar.

I know I'm gonna get flak for this. I like FFVII too. So...

*runs from the flamethrowers*

• MuneTeikaMuneTeika Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Demon_of_Elru @ May 12 2004,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Yet once again! More proof of Squares downfall in the minds of gamers.

Square is no longer a great RPG maker. Since FF8 Square really started disappointing me.

FF8 - The start of the downfall in terms of lack of story and ideas.

FF9 - The series moves into total lack of originality

FF10 - Was an average game, full of annoyances. Could NEVER reply it, no lasting value.

FFX-2 - Do I even need to go into this?? Veteran gamers will totally understand what I mean. A straight -80 points with this piece of trash.

FF11 - PURE money raking machine. I've played a lot of online games, but the time it takes you to get anywhere in this game is beyond belief. However, it is not that bad. Especially since its there first online try. (in this case, ignorance was bliss for Square)

FFVII Advent of Children - After years and years and years and years of people all over the world wanting Square to re-make or create a sequel OR even prequel for that matter of FF7. Square disappoints us, by refusing to create the game everyone demands, they can earn MORE money from the FF7 name by going "around" making the game, and squeezing every-last-bit of money they can, before doing what the "fans" want = They decide to make a movie. Something they already failed in, but they know they can make money from this no matter what because it has the FF7 logo on it.... UTTER SHITE!

FFVII cell-phone money maker - .....I'm sure all of you agree with this being another way of squeezing pennies out of the name.

Overall. Since FF8, Square has created nothing but average games, covered with money and massive production that tricks people into believing they are great games, while they are not. They are just over produced average games with the name "Final Fantasy" stuck on them. The series is pulled along by the past glories of the series.

Square-Enix might be doing great as a money making business company, and yes I know that is what they are. A BUSINESS. But go back to the early days of Square and look at the company then. It wasn't so much the "making money" what counted. It was the making GREAT RPG games that got them a huge reputation. The company continued to create amazing games, and then (IMO) the peak of their success "Final Fantasy VII" which was in all honesty. A truly amazing game.

Now the company has it the other way around. It?s to become a super multi-billion-business company, and THEN make a game.

The names "Square" and "Final Fantasy" are slowly loosing their charm and mystique they originally had. You cant help but see them putting money first before making games. And most of all, pleasing the fans. The fans that got them the reputation and money they now have.

As a fan since the early days, Square has done nothing but disappoint me recently (I think the merger with Enix plays apart with that aswell). Now I don?t get excited anymore with new releases. An automatic wall goes up in my mind, to save me getting overly disappointed by any releases.

Now, for me personally, its come to the last straw. If Final Fantasy XII turns out to be a really good game, then I will review my opinion of Square-Enix. However if it turns out to be another overly produced average game, then I will stop buying games from that company.

A lot of people will disagree with me on some of the points I?ve made, but I think the majority of veteran Square fans from the early days will totally agree.

Square-Enix = A very successful business company. However they have lost their charm and reputation, nothing but average............ There is just no heart anymore.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You have just stated everything I have been saying to many people since Final Fantasy 8. And I am so glad to hear that somebody else feels the same.

Ever since 8 I have seen people waiting at Square's A$$ to see what falls out. And what does is exactly what I am implying.I haven't been impressed by Square for a long, long time... and it's only gotten worse since the Merger.

I miss the good days of creative gaming, when Games were about the GAMES not the money. But there had to be an end to that sometime, didn't there...

Final Fantasy VIII - it was sub-par compared to their last games. The creativity was just gone, and although the word fantasy is indeed part of the title. I still have a strong disbelief that all the children from the same orphenage would bond to save the world. The characters behind Squall and Rinoa were lacking, and because of that, it left their charm to none. You need a full fledged Character base.

Final Fantasy IX - It was mediocre, playable. But that was it, in fact I never cared to complete it. I got to around the 3rd disc, and it was so boring by that time, that I just felt there was no need to complete it. I never really felt a part of the game, as the characters lacked that compatibility with the player.

Final Fantasy X - I was really upset with 10. Truly, it is one of the worst games SquareSoft has ever come out with. I couldn't believe how many people called it their favourite. The concept was poor, and once again outside of Yuna and Tidus, the characters lacked in the background. This game wasn't worth my time. And that's without even touching the topic of it's voice acting. Something that I consider pointless in a game, because reading draws people in. Why do you think books are so fantastic?

X-2 - Alright, I didn't even play this. However I have read many things about it. And as a vetern gamer, AND AS A WOMAN. I refuse to play a game in which the word(hah it's not even a word) "disateriffic" is used. Also the SailorMoonesque Transformation were distastful. IMHO I believe X-2 was nothing more than an attempt to gain a new fanbase. ?Games that lack the need for an IQ are bothersome.

Final Fantasy XI - I haven't played this. I have seen alot of gameshots. And i'm not going to judge it, as MMORPG's fall in a different category in comparison to the rest. I may try it one day, when I can afford the pricetag that sits upon it. As well as the heafty subscription costs.

Final Fantasy XII - The graphics look no different than 10, or 11. As well as the lack of a decent woman, once again. I bore of women with as little or tight clothes as possible. Or the fact that the main characters have looked similar in one way or another since VIII (Rinoa --> Garnet --> Yuna --> Ashe) I'm sorry, if nobody agrees with this, but as a graphic artist, I just think they lack originality. I have no hope in this game...

I was very pleased with ALL of squaresofts games before 8. It had a flawless record of wonderful, fun, games. Since then they've made a game with Disney(a company of which I have no respect for, they may as well have made it with Macdonalds), and Merged with Enix. I liked Enix for it's obscure games, Illusion of Gaia, Soul Blazer, and although I've only played the Rom Terranigma... I still saw them as an anti-NorthAmerican game company.

It's true, square has completely, lost their charm. I don't know if it was Enix, Disney... or just Square themselves... But there's nothing left to love.

Beautiful Graphics with half naked women, and a lacking story may pass for braindead men who could never get a real woman. But, for me I would much rather just take out my SNES and play Chrono Trigger and try to think of it as 1995.

• Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    You know, I find it amusing that most people who "critize" the recent FFs can't seem to make an arguement without using fringe opinion, poorly thought out and contradictory statements, ad hominem(sp?) attacks, and just plain making **** up.

I think I'll flat out die of a heart attack if someone can actually state why they don't like the newer games in the series in a concise, logical, well thought out manner.

Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited June 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Temple_Priestess @ May 12 2004,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Snify and Demon, I love you guys! ?You are *so* right on.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I'd say that they are so "wrong on". ?KH and the most recent FF's were fine games.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business