If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

E3: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

ViperViper MemberFull Members
edited May 2004 in Latest Updates
Atlus US has a nice new addition... even if it's all in Japanese. Take a peek.

Comments

• MorridorMorridor Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I know i heard a Devil May Cry 3 was going to come out, but is this it only with the Japanese title or is Dante just making a guest appearance? ?I've only heard about Devil May Cry 3 so i don't know that much about DMC3 nor this game. ?Is this just a brand new game by Atlus or have there been previous installments?

Danny

After Edit: Anyway, i think the pics of Dante look pretty amazing. Or at least the shading does. It gives it an interesting look that for some reason reminds me of the Wind Waker. This isn't cell shaded is it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OrbusOrbus Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Shin Megami Tensei is a long-running series. Dante's just popping up all over lately.

Which I really don't understand. DMC sucks.
  • xanrastafarixanrastafari Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Shin Megami Tensei is the Japanese series that we've been deprived of.
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    yes its nice to see the series finally make it over here.glad everything's going well.cant wait to play it.