If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

E3: Tales of Symphonia Impression

FeanorFeanor MemberFull Members
edited May 2004 in Latest Updates
Read all about our latest E3 impression of Tales of Symphonia here.

Comments

• Duke OtterlandDuke Otterland Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    This game would definitely be one of my only reasons to get a Gamecube. For some strange reason, a hands-on demo story was posted at IGN under the PS2 section, but I still doubt that particular port will come to America.
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    i always buy every tales game when it gets released.cant wait for this one.the only bad part is i read somewhere that this game is very linear.the more non-linear the better! biggrin.gif
  • Vampire Hunter VVampire Hunter V Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I also noticed that Tales of Symphonia impressions were on the PS2 site, and I think it's on the "coming soon" list on ebgames.com. Hmm, I guess they might be porting this game to the PS2 as well.
  • SeraphSeraph New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    i have a gamecube, and since so few RPGs come out on GCN ( in comparison to PS2) I think i'll get it for the GCN.
  • CyllyaCyllya Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mogforever @ May 15 2004,09:48)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"i always buy every tales game when it gets released.cant wait for this one.the only bad part is i read somewhere that this game is very linear.the more non-linear the better! biggrin.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    By console RPG standards, it's rather non-linear.

• GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    This game looks better and better with every new screenshot I see.
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"By console RPG standards, it's rather non-linear.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

well thats good news.ill like it even better then.