The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

E3: Tales of Symphonia Impression

FeanorFeanor MemberFull Members
edited May 2004 in Latest Updates
Read all about our latest E3 impression of Tales of Symphonia here.

Comments

• Duke OtterlandDuke Otterland Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    This game would definitely be one of my only reasons to get a Gamecube. For some strange reason, a hands-on demo story was posted at IGN under the PS2 section, but I still doubt that particular port will come to America.
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    i always buy every tales game when it gets released.cant wait for this one.the only bad part is i read somewhere that this game is very linear.the more non-linear the better! biggrin.gif
  • Vampire Hunter VVampire Hunter V Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I also noticed that Tales of Symphonia impressions were on the PS2 site, and I think it's on the "coming soon" list on ebgames.com. Hmm, I guess they might be porting this game to the PS2 as well.
  • SeraphSeraph New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    i have a gamecube, and since so few RPGs come out on GCN ( in comparison to PS2) I think i'll get it for the GCN.
  • CyllyaCyllya Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mogforever @ May 15 2004,09:48)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"i always buy every tales game when it gets released.cant wait for this one.the only bad part is i read somewhere that this game is very linear.the more non-linear the better! biggrin.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    By console RPG standards, it's rather non-linear.

• GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    This game looks better and better with every new screenshot I see.
  • mogforevermogforever Banned Banned Users
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"By console RPG standards, it's rather non-linear.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

well thats good news.ill like it even better then.